Monday, March 23, 2009

      UNEXPRESSIBLE FEELINGS

I can feel joy leaping in my heart

When I look into your eyes…

I lose myself when I look at your smile…

I cannot control myself from looking at you

When you silently pass by…

I hesitantly talk to you cause I know not what to speak…

I look at you from the corner of my eye

Secretly wishing you would look at me…

But when you do I act like I don’t know you…

I watch your dark black hair cover your eye

And I wish I could come and blow it away…

But I am not sure whether I can stand the sparkle in your eye…

I look at your lips which are dark and dusky

And wish you would kiss me someday…

I wish to place my hand on your chest

And hear it beating in my name…

I lie down in my bed

Thinking of you lying beside me…

Which comforts me and makes me feel happy…

I walk beside your footprints

Wishing someday we will walk together hand in hand…

                                                          - gjd 


No comments:

Post a Comment